Dinner Plates with Bells
- Fried chicken that has been hand-breaded. Simmered in a smaller portion of turkey dressing
- served with mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn
- 660 calories A 650-calorie Country-Fried Steak, a 760-calorie Grilled Chicken Breast, and a 510-calorie Mushroom Onion Chopped Steak are all possible. Hickory-Smoked Ham Steaks (about 870 calories). Lemon Pepper Sole Filet (about 730 calories)
- 400-440 calories
- 1 What is a dinner bell plate?
- 2 How much are dinner bell plates at Bob Evans?
- 3 Does Bob Evans have meatloaf dinners?
- 4 How much is Bob Evans premium platter?
- 5 What are Bob Evans sides?
- 6 What kind of desserts does Bob Evans have?
- 7 What kind of soups does Bob Evans have?
- 8 Does Bob Evans serve spaghetti?
- 9 What is included in Bob Evans Farmhouse feast?
- 10 What kind of family meals does Bob Evans have?
- 11 How many does Bob Evans family Meals feed?
- 12 Does Bob Evans have fried mush?
- 13 How much is the premium farmhouse feast at Bob Evans?
What is a dinner bell plate?
Industry Updates. ‘Bob Evans’ is a fictional character created by writer Bob Evans. Bob Evans Supper Bell Plates, which are now available for $7.99 apiece at all of the company’s locations, pay homage to the days when a handmade family dinner was a daily priority.
How much are dinner bell plates at Bob Evans?
Only $7.99 for 7 Exceptional Plates Bob Evans Dinner Bell Plates are a collection of comforting classics that are available at any time.
Does Bob Evans have meatloaf dinners?
Bob Evans’ Comfort Classic Dinners feature dishes such as meatloaf, grilled chicken with parmesan cheese, and slow-roasted pot roast, among others. The casual-dining company was designated one of Technomic’s Top 500 chain restaurants this year, after generating an estimated $951.2 million in sales in the United States during 2016.
How much is Bob Evans premium platter?
For $14.99, you may get a plate that includes a slow-roasted turkey, three farm-fresh sides, bread, and a slice of pie. For $16.99, you can have a premium version that includes both turkey and ham.
What are Bob Evans sides?
Side Dishes from a Farmhouse
- 160 – 410 calories per serving
- French Fries: 330 – 570 calories per serving
- Green Beans with Ham: 30 calories per serving
- Bob Evans Signature Coleslaw: 200 calories per serving
- Carrots: 90 calories per serving
- Buttered Corn: 170 calories per serving
- Bread Celery Dressing: 260 calories per serving
What kind of desserts does Bob Evans have?
Desserts from bakeries
- Double Crust Apple Pie. 530 – 2990 calories
- Classic Cherry Pie. 610 – 3100 calories
- Banana Nut Bread. 420 – 1610 calories
- Pumpkin Pie. 510 – 3080 calories
- Pumpkin Bread Loaf. 1840 calories
- Triple Berry Pie. 700 – 3570 calories
- Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Bread Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
What kind of soups does Bob Evans have?
Soups and salads are available.
- Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad.
- Bob Evans Wildfire® Chicken Salad.
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad.
- Farmhouse Garden Salad.
- Chicken-N-Noodle Soup.
- Cheddar Baked Potato Soup.
- Hearty Beef Vegetable Soup.
Does Bob Evans serve spaghetti?
THE CITY OF COLUMBUS, OHIO A variety of pasta dishes, including chicken broccoli Alfredo, pot roast Stroganoff, spaghetti with meat sauce, and chicken Parmesan, have been introduced by Bob Evans as appetizers and entrées in the restaurant. Bob Evans Farms Inc. is a restaurant corporation with 569 locations in 18 states.
What is included in Bob Evans Farmhouse feast?
Everything! Combine our slow-roasted turkey or hickory-smoked ham with farmhouse sides like mashed potatoes gravy, dressing, butter corn, green beans and ham, entire pies and freshly-baked rolls to create an unforgettable meal. In addition to the ham and turkey, our Premium Farmhouse Feast® includes a second pie as well as a loaf of Banana Nut Bread.
What kind of family meals does Bob Evans have?
Servings for six people are available for as little as $5.99 per person.
- Honey butter chicken biscuits
- Hand-breaded, crispy fried chicken
- Three-Course Turkey Dressing Family Meal
- Three-Course Pot Roast Family Meal
- Three-Course Country Fried Steak Family Meal
- Three-Course Chicken Tender Family Meal
- Three-Course Grilled Chicken Family Meal
- Three-Course Grilled Chicken Family Meal.
How many does Bob Evans family Meals feed?
Meals for the Whole Family in Three Courses Specify your favorite family-size entrée, which will be served with two family-size sides, a family-size garden salad or a family-size soup, a dozen freshly made buns, and four chocolate chunk cookies. It can accommodate up to 6 people.
Does Bob Evans have fried mush?
cooked till golden brown and coated in maple syrup The Bob Evans restaurant continues to serve this dish today. The Bob Evans restaurant continues to serve this dish today.
How much is the premium farmhouse feast at Bob Evans?
It costs $139.99 for a Pot Roast Farmhouse Feast that feeds up to 10 people and is delivered chilled, ready to reheat and serve. In addition to the new Pot Roast Farmhouse Feast, Bob Evans will also be providing its Premium Farmhouse Feast, which can accommodate up to 10 people and will be available starting this month.